We are happy to announce we are now OPEN!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR COVID SECURE PROCEEDURES BEFORE BOOKING
Main things to note before booking:
1. Masks must be worn at all times including during game
2. As per new guidelines from Sept 14th, there is a maximum of 6 players allowed per booking, those 6 players can be from different / mixed households. You are ONLY allowed to play as a group of 7 or 8 if you are from a single household.
3. Card payments only
4. Handwashing stations & complimentary PPE are available at all sites
5. Temperatures will be checked upon arrival, anyone exhibiting symptoms or exceeding 37.8 degrees will not be allowed to play
6. Children under 11 are not required to wear a mask however still need to abide by all other rules/procedures.
7. Please be respectful and adhere to our COVID-Secure procedures, they are for your safety as well as our staff.
If you need to contact us please do so via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support, stay safe and just remember…Don’t Panic
Alex & Monique Souter
The Panic Room