Covid Secure - Policies & Proceedures
The Panic Room Gravesend
First of all, we would like to give a massive thank you to each and every one who has been supporting us, each and every one of you has made it possible for us to continue and take you on adventures for years to come. It’s great to be back!
Don’t Panic! We have put in a great deal of effort, to ensure that our sites are safe and COVID-secure for all guests and employees.
As part of our re-opening, we have announced some changes to our operation that both guests and employees will need to adhere to:
For bookings – Please Click Here
For COVID info about our online store & shop – Please Click Here
Policies & Procedures
1. There are no longer any group size restrictions
2. You will be temperature scanned before entry, if your temperature is above 37.8 degrees or higher you will not be allowed to play.
3. Teams will only be allowed entry 10 minutes before their game time.
4. We recommend wearing a mask in common and game areas however it is not required.
5. Signing waivers will be contact-free, one team member will need to have a QR Code compatible smartphone to fill in your team information.
6. Payment by card is preferred to avoid cash handling.
7. Safety screens are installed where possible and we request that social distancing be respected.
Before your game:
8. Only 1 team to be allowed in any lobby at any time
9. No lockers will be provided, a specific space within each game will be assigned for your belongings. This space is cleaned between games.
10. Hand sanitisation stations will be available in reception and staff areas.
After your game:
11. At the end of your game, you will be debriefed by your gamemaster as normal including your team photo, photos to be taken on company devices only. You are able to take a team photo with your own phone yourself, however, members of staff will not touch your device.
12. Full sanitization between games, the time between games has changed from 30 to 45 minutes to ensure sufficient time to ensure a full clean.
Other things to note:
If you had a booking that was affected by lockdown, please contact us with your gift voucher or credit note reference and we will rebook you in for a date that suits you.
New T’s & C’s:
For all future bookings we will be operating revised terms and conditions:
1. If future government guidelines like a lockdown occur, you will be able to rebook at your leisure for a new date once able.
2. If you or a member of your family becomes ill, you will be able to reschedule with sufficient notice.
3. Refunds are not accepted, however, depending on notice the booking value will be able to be rescheduled, transfer to a gift card or to purchase Online Escape Rooms.
4. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or to remove guests who do not respect or adhere to these procedures without a refund
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who exhibits signs of COVID-19 without refund.