First of all, we would like to give a massive thank you to each and everyone who has been supporting us, each and every one of you has made it possible for us to continue and take you on adventures for years to come.
The time has finally come and we are happy to announce that we are now allowed and ready to open. We are finalizing our processes and will be announcing a confirmed date asap.
Don’t Panic! We have put in a great deal of effort, to ensure that our sites are safe and COVID-secure for all guests and employees. As part of our re-opening, we are announcing some changes to our operation that both guests and employees will need to adhere to:
The Panic Room Gravesend’s Updated Policies & Operation Methods
1. Groups will only be allowed to be booked from the same household bubble (max 6 players)
2. Teams will only be allowed entry 10 minutes before their game time.
3. Signing waivers will be contact-free, one team member will need to have a QR Code compatible smartphone to fill in your team information.
4. You will be asked to fill in a contact tracing form for your whole team, this information will be kept secure and is for Government guideline purposes only, GDPR rules will apply and your data will not be used for marketing purposes.
5. All payments will be via contactless card machines up to a maximum value of £50, no cash will be accepted.
6. Safety screens and social distancing markers will be in place throughout the building which will need to be adhered to at all times. All staff will adhere to the 2m distance rule away from guests at all times.
Before your game:
7. Only 1 team to be allowed in any lobby at any time
8. No lockers will be provided, a specific space within each game will be assigned for your belongings
9. Handwashing stations will be available in reception and staff areas. These are contact-free and operated via a foot pedal.
10. Once hands are washed we will supply your team with complementary disposable gloves and face masks that need to remain on throughout your time on site.
After your game:
11. At the end of your game, you will be debriefed by your gamemaster as normal including your team photo, photos to be taken on company devices only. You are able to take a team photo with your own phone yourself, however, members of staff will not touch your device.
12. Please dispose of your complimentary PPE equipment in our designated medical waste bins. We will then require you to head home after having enjoyed your game.
13. Full sanitization between games, the time between games has changed from 30 to 60 minutes to ensure sufficient time to ensure a full clean.
Other things to note:
If you had a booking that was affected by lockdown, please contact us with your gift voucher or credit note reference and we will rebook you in for a date that suits you.
We will refuse entry to groups who are found to be not from the same family group.
Walk-ins will not be accepted, bookings will be by appointment only
All staff will be wearing PPE and have full training on the new company procedures.
Flexible booking – New T’s & C’s:
For all future bookings we will be operating revised terms and conditions which allow for full flexibility which are the following:
1. If future government guidelines like a second lockdown occur, you will be able to rebook at your leisure for a new date once able.
2. If you or a member of your family becomes ill, you will be able to reschedule with full flexibility.
3. Refunds are not accepted however the booking value will have full flexibility to reschedule to future dates, transfer to a gift card or to purchase Online Escape Rooms.
4. We reserve the right to refuse entry to guests who do not respect or adhere to these procedures without refund
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who exhibits signs of COVID-19 without refund.
We're good to go and hope to see you all soon!
The Panic Room team would like to thank you for your co-operation and understanding, your safety will always take priority and as such we have put these measures into place, aligning with Government guidelines.
Having been closed for 4 months is has been a particularly tough time and we can’t wait to re-open our doors to you all, we’ve had a lot of doom and gloom and we can’t wait to see smiles on faces that we had grown so accustomed to.
Alex & Monique Souter
The Panic Room Escape Ltd