First of all, we would like to give a massive thank you to each and everyone who has been supporting us, each and every one of you has made it possible for us to continue and take you on adventures for years to come.
We re-opened to the public on May 17th and it’s great to be back!
Don’t Panic! We have put in a great deal of effort, to ensure that our sites are safe and COVID-secure for all guests and employees. As part of our re-opening, we are announcing some changes to our operation that both guests and employees will need to adhere to:
The Panic Room Gravesend’s Updated Policies & Operation Methods
1. From May 17th, groups can only be a maximum of 6 players, those 6 players can be from the same or separate households.
If you are part of 1 or 2 households you may book for up to 8 players.
2. You will be temperature scanned before entry, if your temperature is above 37.8 degrees or higher you will not be allowed to play.
3. Teams will only be allowed entry 10 minutes before their game time and must be wearing a mask. A mask will be provided if a member does not have one. Masks need to be worn at all time including during the experience.
4. Signing waivers will be contact-free, one team member will need to have a QR Code compatible smartphone to fill in your team information.
5. You will be asked to fill in a contact tracing form for your whole team, this information will be kept secure and is for Government guideline purposes only, GDPR rules will apply and your data will not be used for marketing purposes.
6. All payments will be via contactless card machines up to a maximum value of £50, no cash will be accepted.
7. Safety screens and social distancing markers will be in place throughout the buildings which will need to be adhered to at all times. All staff will adhere to the 2m distance rule away from guests at all times.
Before your game:
8. Only 1 team to be allowed in any lobby at any time
9. No lockers will be provided, a specific space within each game will be assigned for your belongings. This space is cleaned between games.
10. Handwashing stations will be available in reception and staff areas. These are contact-free and operated via a foot pedal.
11. Once hands are washed we have a supply of gloves that can be worn if you choose to. You are then ready to play!
After your game:
12. At the end of your game, you will be debriefed by your gamemaster as normal including your team photo, photos to be taken on company devices only. You are able to take a team photo with your own phone yourself, however, members of staff will not touch your device.
13. Please dispose of your complimentary PPE equipment in our designated medical waste bins. We will then require you to head home after having enjoyed your game.
14. Full sanitization between games, the time between games has changed from 30 to 45 minutes to ensure sufficient time to ensure a full clean.
Other things to note:
If you had a booking that was affected by lockdown, please contact us with your gift voucher or credit note reference and we will rebook you in for a date that suits you.
We will refuse entry to groups who are found to be not from a household bubble.
Walk-ins will not be accepted, bookings will be by appointment only
All staff will be wearing PPE and have full training on the new company procedures.
Children under 11 are not required to wear a mask however still need to abide by all other rules/procedures, if they do not pass temperature check or exhibit COVID-19 symptoms then they will not be allowed entry.
If you or a member of your team has a medical reason why they cannot wear a mask, we will need to be made aware beforehand so that arrangements can be made for your own safety and customers after you. The rest of your team still needs to wear their mask as per government guidelines.
Flexible booking – New T’s & C’s:
For all future bookings we will be operating revised terms and conditions which allow for full flexibility which are the following:
1. If future government guidelines like a second lockdown occur, you will be able to rebook at your leisure for a new date once able.
2. If you or a member of your family becomes ill, you will be able to reschedule with full flexibility.
3. Refunds are not accepted, however the booking value will have full flexibility to reschedule to future dates, transfer to a gift card or to purchase Online Escape Rooms.
4. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or to remove guests who do not respect or adhere to these procedures without refund
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who exhibits signs of COVID-19 without refund.
We're good to go and hope to see you all soon!
The Panic Room team would like to thank you for your co-operation and understanding, your safety will always take priority and as such we have put these measures into place, aligning with Government guidelines.
Having been closed for 6 months it has been a particularly tough time and we are so happy to be back open now!
Alex & Monique Souter
The Panic Room Escape Ltd